Van Helsing, Who?


“I brought some friends,” I exclaimed with a smirk as I met back up with Thanatos in the forest. “The Darkling will catch the hunter first. They have a bone to pick with him too after all. Plus the Demon Lord wants intel from him.”

“Have fun hunting,” Thanatos replied, kissing my hand. I smiled up at him, before my gaze went back to Van Helsing as he was intercepted by a Darkling wolf. The werewolf like creature produced a whip of dark magic, flinging it at the hunter. It wrapped around the hunter's neck, and the wolf quickly bound his hands and feet too, before kicking his legs out from under him. Obsidian emerged from the shadows.

“Tell your god to remove his thrall from the hunter. We need his mind intact,” the demon said brusquely. I looked back up at Thanatos expectantly.

“Done,” Thanatos proclaimed with a snap of his fingers.

"Thank you," I mouthed, before joining up with Obsidian. I pulled out a silver dagger, a wicked gleam coming to my eyes. "Shall we torture the information out of him?" 

"No, that will take too long," Obsidian replied, stepping towards the hunter who was already fighting uselessly against his restraints. 

"Ugh, fine. Do it the boring way." Obsidian smirked at me, before placing his hand on the hunter's forehead. The demon’s eyes glowed red, and his dark amulet glowed ominously. "The Demon Lord will get his answers from you, hunter."

Shadowy tendrils of dark magic shot out from the amulet, wrapping around the hunter's head and muffling his screams. Obsidian's red eyes flitted back and forth as if he was watching something. After several minutes, the dark shadows receded to reveal the hunter unmarred apart from the genuine fear in his eyes. 

"You may now do to him whatever your wicked little heart desires, Inferna," Obsidian drawled. With his job done, he walked off, giving a nod to Scark as the other vampire showed up.

"The rippers are ready, Your Highness," Scark announced.

"Splendid," I replied. I strolled up to the hunter, brandishing my silver dagger. I gave him a twisted smile. "To think you underestimated me. Well, that's a mistake you won't be making twice."

I sliced my blade across his chest several times, relishing in his screams of agony as the silver burned him. Feral growls sounded up from the forest around us. Adrenaline coursing through my veins, I took a step back once he was good and bloody.

"Come my children! Enjoy your feast!" I called out as ripper vampires came pouring out of the forest. "Do try to leave his pretty little face. I need it intact."

Pure carnal delight filled me as I watched my vampires dive in and rip Van Helsing to shreds. Tearing, flaying, and draining him dry until he was far gone. A smirk came to my features as they got so into it that they beheaded him.

"That's good, my darlings. He's very much dead now." I wiped the blood off of my dagger and sheathed it, before turning back to Scark. "His body, or what's left of it, can be left for the Scavengers. But his head. I want that placed on a pike outside the forest surrounding the castle. Let it be a warning to all those who dare mess with me."

I gave the mutilated body of the once great Van Helsing one last look over as the ripper vampires dispersed. A sneer crossed my features before I strode back over to Thanatos.

Comments

Popular Posts