An Infernal Collection, Pt. I


Who Am I?

I am a harbinger of death, God’s abomination to mankind.
It wasn’t always like this. I was once a naïve mortal like you. That’s until I realized hell’s a person.
Oh, how you changed me. But how does it feel now that you’re 6 ft. under?


A Mystery is She


There are secrets lying behind those blue eyes.
She’s a mystery and a half you could say.
But the truth is that life broke her time and time again, and she uses the pieces of herself as weapons.
Rest assured, one day you’ll feel her pain too.


Growing Pains

1…2…3 centuries go by
Imagine the pain a heart can hold
Happiness is fleeting
Betrayal is never-ending
Shattered again and again
It only takes so much
Before those shards
Become daggers
Pointed at your throat
If I can’t escape the pain
Neither will you

Omen

You were everything I hated. Everything I despised. Yet you wormed your way into my life and into my heart. I grew to savor the taste of you. And oh, how I craved the power you gave me. But you were the omen of my demise.

Fickle Beasts 

Trust and loyalty are fickle beasts. Promises made on the wind. There one minute and gone the next. Betrayal. It’s a cross I bear. Your words. The nails. Your actions. My crown of thorns. But like clockwork, I always rise again.

Trace

Trace my rage
To despair it leads
And runs from

Beauty and the Beast

What if beauty and the beast were the same person?
Would it give you a hell of a fright if the beast had blood red lips and two beautiful blue eyes?
They say to fear what goes bump in the night, but perhaps you should fear the beauty by your side.

Surreal

When you’re with me it feels like a lucid dream. It’s surreal. The illusion of control.
I make you feel so good, even as I worm my way into your skull. This angel has claws. You can’t escape the devil in disguise.

. . .

Prompt Tags: #vss365 #Satsplat #SalemVerse #MelancholyVerse #TallVerse #hangtenstories

Comments

Popular Posts