Jealous Lover



“So, who was that man, or should I say ‘god,’ in your room this morning?” I heard Obsidian’s voice behind me. The corner of my lips pulled up into a smirk as I glanced over my shoulder at him. I knew it was inevitable that he would come crawling back to me.

“Jealous?” I teased.

“Impressed,” he corrected as he strode up behind me. “I didn’t think you would get any of them to bite.”

“You doubt my charm?”

“Of course not,” he replied as he swept my raven black hair off my shoulders. I sucked in a breath as his lips skimmed up my neck to nibble on my earlobe.

“Tell me what you want,” he whispered huskily. My mouth twitched as I turned around to face him. Resting a hand on his chest, I stood up on my toes to where my lips were a hairbreadth from his.

“I want…you…to…piss off,” I shoved him back, and by the look on his face, you would think I had just slapped him.

“You don’t mean that.” He shook his head as he glowered at me.

“You heard me. Leave,” I retorted. “I don’t need, or want, your attentions anymore. I thought I made that perfectly clear the last time you tried to seduce your way back into my bed.”

“Fine, be that way. Have fun with your ‘god,’” he bit out with a glare, before backing out of my room.

“Oh, I will,” I muttered with a smirk.

Comments

Popular Posts